Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Crafts and Auctions

I sent my new crafts to someone yesterday who's going to consider putting them on her site. I'm excited about that. I didn't really plan to sell crafts, but the opportunity arose. I figured that it was worth it to give it a shot. Anything I can do to make more money is good. The craft money is going to go back into promoting crafts for right now, but by next year, we're hoping if it works out okay, it will be for Jayden's college fund.

I also listed three items on online auctions last night. That money's going to go toward a down payment for a new car. It's going to go straight into our second bank account and sit until we need to or want to get a new car. That should be in about a year, I hope.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?