Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Poker/Anniversary

Poker night went well. We had 9 people here total. Jayden was really good. At first, he giggled and danced for everyone, which had them all cracking up. Then when we started playing, he moved from person to person. He would sit in someone's lap for a few minutes and then move on to the next person, except for me and Brian. He skipped us. I guess he figured he sits with us enough.

Then I gave him some juice and crackers, and he sat in his little chair and watched Shrek. I was really proud of him for being so good.

Our anniversary is today, so we're going out. We decided to treat ourselves to massages. Someone Brian works with is keeping Jayden. We're leaving our house at 6:00 so that we can drop him off at Paola's house. Then we're headed to the massages and then out to eat.

I got Brian three presents. We set a budget for gifts, and the big present I bought was less than I thought. Well, I still have to pick it up today. I'm getting him a dremel. I'm not even sure why he needs one, but he really wants it. Then I ordered a mug and t-shirt for him from Think Geek. It's a computer nerd website. I'm not sure what he's getting me, but he said it's not work-related, and it's not clothes, so we'll see.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?