Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

The Change?

I'm supposed to make this big change. I keep seeing some moment when it all comes together, and I can decide that I want to feel better. Then I'll make this huge change, and all will be well.

That day hasn't come yet.

Last night I went to the grocery store and bought crap for us to eat to get through this week. I bought those frozen dinners with six or seven patties of something that resembles meat. They're not that bad, actually. Okay, they are, but it's all I can manage this week. That's what I don't get. I absolutely understand that it's junk, and I shouldn't eat it. I know it's part of what's making me feel bad. I'm just not sure it's all of what's making me feel bad. Plus I just don't have the energy to change it right now. I don't know what to do.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?