Sunday, November 13, 2005

 

A Good Saturday/A Bad Saturday

Well, despite the title of my post, I'll start with the bad. Georgia lost to Auburn yesterday. 31-30. It was pathetic. There was a costly delay of game penalty when Georgia was going to go for a 2-point conversion in the 3rd quarter. They should've gone for it anyway because Auburn would have won even if they hadn't made the PAT. Ahh! I can't even stomach thinking about it right now.

My personal Saturday was much better, however. I have three items remaining on my projects list that I started Friday. I'm in good shape to get them finished up, which means that I will - for once in my life - start the week without projects looming over my head! I have to finish my work at home parents site. The site's up. I just have to tweak the forums and add a link to another site. The I have to adjust the site map and add a shopping cart. I finished up a booklet yesterday. The writing's been done, but I went and test printed and got it ready to sell.

I also have to finish my candle site (Pure Awakenings) today. The main job left is to make the candles so that I can photograph them. I'm also applying for some writing jobs, so that should take up a good bit of my day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?