Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Slept Late - Busy Week

I slept late today. It was unintentional. I had a very good day yesterday. I got the site up. I was able to walk. We made an excellent chicken marinara from scratch. I think the laziness of the day caught up with me, and I didn't want to get up this morning.

I wish I hadn't overslept because now it's going to mean a crazy day trying to get caught up. I have yet another doctor's appointment this afternoon at 1:30. I'm hoping it doesn't take long.

Plus, it's a short week. Thanksgiving is Thursday, and we're going to Brian's parents. It's only a two-hour drive, but we're going to try to get there as early as we can to beat the rush of traffic. He's going to work late today and tomorrow so that he can get off work at 1 on Wednesday. I hate lots of traffic, and I don't want to be traveling the Wednesday before Thanksgiving at 5:00. We've had to do it before, and it wasn't fun! So that makes for a really busy and long two days for me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?