Saturday, November 12, 2005

 

That Glorious Feeling

Well, Friday was better than Thursday. Brian was off work for Veterans' Day. We made a list of 12 projects that we needed to get done. A couple were things for around the house, but most of them were work-related. It's shameful, but I've missed out on applying for freelance jobs because I needed to update my resume. I finally told Brian that we had to get this stuff done. He's watched over Jayden most of the weekend so that I could work.

It feels so good to get these things off my ever-expanding to do list. I have 4 left for Sunday, and I should be able to finish them. I have to stop to work on my accounting class. I'm getting my MBA. I really missed the school environment, and I wanted to go back. I went into an MBA program because I ran my own business, and I thought it would be beneficial. It's turned out not to teach me as much as I'd thought. Still, I'll be 1/3 of the way through when I finish the current class. I'm hoping to be done before we move from Frankfort.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?