Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Balance & Harmony - Again

I've realized something about myself. I put myself in the position to become overwhelmed with all of the projects on my plate. Then I get exhausted and burned out. Then I feel that I've wasted time. It's an ugly cycle that I have to break.

Yesterday, I started panicking. I've gotten some craft stuff online, which you can see here. I updated one of my sites that's been lying dormant, and I worked on blogs, a magazine article, and a booklet yesterday. The problem is that I don't get much done on any of those projects.

I've been reading through 2 books on self-publishing. I've decided that I'm going to pursue only one project. I narrowed them down last night and have picked the book I'm going to work on. Now it's just a matter of getting it done.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?