Thursday, March 16, 2006

 

Balance & Harmony

I'm thinking of taking up yoga or meditation. I need something spiritually soothing to do. Balance is one of the things I struggle to get. For so long, it's felt that I can keep one part of my life on track but others fall aside to do that.

My writing has been going really well this month. I've sold a few booklets, and I have some solid clients going. I'm well on track to meet my monthly goals. Still, the house was a mess, and I needed to do some schoolwork, not to mention administrative stuff for my writing.

So yesterday I took a catch-up day. I got completely caught up on my clerical work and emails. Then I worked on schoolwork so I'm on target with that. Jayden and I cleaned up the house and did a little laundry.

I feel better this morning. I just hope I can keep up the balance.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?