Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

Bath Powder and Massage Oil

I experimented yesterday with making some bath powder and massage oil. I gave Brian a massage last night to try out the oil. It was nice but a little thick. I'm going to use baby oil on the next batch I make.

Jayden helped with the bath powder. It's just essential oil, cornstarch, and baking soda, so it's completely safe for him. He loved picking up handfuls of the mixture and opening his hand to watch it fall back into the bowl. Of course, we had to vacuum afterwards, but I don't mind. He's learning and having fun, and that's what I want for him.

I'm making baskets for Jackie and Jessica. They're coming Sunday, so I'll give them to them then. I may try selling them at a craft fair if I can make them look good. We'll see.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?