Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

Busy Day Yesterday

I had a really busy work day yesterday. I was able to get a couple of queries out, which is wonderful. I also worked on my projects. I want to update where I am on my goals.

Blogging -
* I've written 10 articles for the blog.
Adapt -
* I've written $30 worth of articles.

Other Content Writing -
No Update

Keyword Cafe -
* I've written $12 worth of articles.

Books -
* I've received one submission for WAHM Lessons.

Magazine Writing -
* I sent out one query.

Online Feature Writing -
No Update

Writing-Related Projects -
* I completed the snack recipe section.

Booklets -
* I've completed 39 of the 101 Ways to Make Money From Home.

Websites -
* I've completed 2 reviews.
* I've written 20 articles.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?