Friday, March 03, 2006

 

I've sold 2 copies!

I put a booklet that I wrote on sale 2 weeks ago. It's called The Basics of Web Writing (http://www.pureawakenings.com/basics-web-writing.html). I sold the second copy of it yesterday. I know that's not much, but I'm happy about it. I haven't paid anything for marketing it yet, so that's why I'm happy it's already selling. I only submitted one article to a free article bank, but I'm getting a number of visitors from that.

Someone emailed me about buying reseller's rights to it. I'm thinking that I'm going to sell that to him. Basically he wants to give it as a bonus to people who buy his e-book, so he would pay one lump sum for the right to do that. I would make a lot more on it if I do it.

I'm glad that this looks like it might work, at least to bring in something. We need all of the income streams we can get. I've been researching, and I've realized that to make a full-time income as a writer, I'm going to have to diversify as much as possible. This booklet was my first shot at that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?