Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

Gyms

We called all of the gyms in Frankfort yesterday. There were only two that offer daycare. One's a women's-only place. It's not Curves, but it's similar. Curves doesn't have daycare.

We went on a tour last night of Capital Fitness, the co-ed one that has daycare. It was pretty nice. They have all new equipment and a big aerobics room. Jayden toddled right on into the playroom, so he could approve it.

We got a 7-day pass to go in and try it out. Brian's supposed to play tennis today with some people from work, so I don't think we'll be able to go. We'll probably go tomorrow and check it out. I'm going to start out very slowly since I'm so out of shape, but I'm hoping I can get into better shape quickly. I'm still gaining weight, which frankly I don't understand. I'm up to 205 now. I don't get it because I haven't changed my diet or anything. I don't eat 2,000 calories a day. I've been adding it up. I know I don't exercise, but I'm not completely inactive. We go to the park once a week or so, and I play in our backyard with Jayden some.

We've been doing a little yoga, too. We do a 15-minute daily warm-up in the mornings. It really lets you start the day off right. We also got a video from the library that's a "Fat-Blasting Yoga." It's pretty tough, but we're going to keep it for the three weeks and see how it goes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?