Friday, April 07, 2006

 

Well, it's finally here!

Brian's check got here yesterday. I can't tell you the relief I felt when I saw the priority mail envelope in the mailbox. I went and got groceries after we took the check to the bank. It wasn't that we couldn't get groceries before. It just felt good not to have to get generic everything and count every penny.

When Brian got home, we went back to Wal-Mart. We'd wanted to get one of those little Crock-Pots for dips and a card table, so we picked them up. We got a little dragonfly kite for Jayden that I hope we get to fly this weekend. I also got a shirt to go with a pair of dress pants that I have and one of those scarf-type things that's really a belt. It will look cute with a lavendar shirt that I have.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?