Monday, May 01, 2006

 

Losing Weight

We went on the Sonoma diet Saturday. So far, I've lost 3 pounds. My goal is to lose 33, so there's a lot to go. The food on the diet is very tasty. The biggest thing for me is not drinking soft drinks. I had one last night because I was getting a headache. It went away, so I guess that's what it was from. I think it's easier for me to give up caffeine this way, so I guess it all works out. Plus we have to drink plenty of water, so there's not a lot of room left to drink soft drinks or anything else.

I'm frustrated with my work. I've been doing work for one company since last April. The last few months, they've been weird. One month, I had to send them an email and remind them to pay me. They acted like they forgot. How do you forget to pay people? Anyway, last month, I noticed that several of their sites - the ones I write for - had "page not found" errors. I only wrote some of what I can write for them because I wasn't sure if they were still in business. I tried to email them, but I didn't get any response back. So then this month I worked on the articles. When I went to turn them in yesterday, most of the sites are closed. I'm so frustrated because that's a lot of money and time down the drain. I can't really use those articles anywhere else.

Brian wants me to just give them up altogether. I know I should. It's just hard to decide to do that. I have a book I've been working on some, and I think maybe I should just focus on that. If I can get it done, then maybe I can start selling it. Who knows?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?