Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Sonogram Picture

I had my first ultrasound today. Here's one of the pictures I got.

The baby's 2.5 mm long right now. The sonogram put the due date at February 2, but they're keeping it at Jan. 25.

---

In other weird news, the people who own the house we're thinking about buying called our realtor today to say that after watching something on HGTV, they decided to paint over the panelling in the sunroom. It was wood, but it's now painted white. I'm not sure how it looks, and I'm not sure that we'll go see it before we buy. I figure if we don't like it, we can add changing it to our list once we move in.

Irene, the mortgage broker, is supposed to call tomorrow with more news. We'll then be past this stage and ready to write up a contract. We're supposed to meet with Donna tomorrow night to do that. Whew. This is a long, bureaucratic process.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?